求徐志摩诗的English version.

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/09 08:46:52
求徐志摩诗的English version.

求徐志摩诗的English version.
求徐志摩诗的English version.

求徐志摩诗的English version.
再别康桥
Quietly I wave goodbye 我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩.
The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾.
The floatingheart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water, 油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge, 在康桥的柔波里,
I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉淀着彩虹似的梦.
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯;
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌.
But I cannot sing aloud: 但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙萧;
Even summer insects keep silence for me: 夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves; 我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩.
偶然
By Xu Zhimo 徐志摩
I am a cloud in the sky, 我是天空里的一片云.
A chance shadow on the wave of your heart. 偶尔投影在你的波心——
Don’t be surprised, 你不必讶异,
Or too elated: 更无须欢喜——
In an instant I shall vanish without trace. 在转瞬间消灭了踪影.
We meet on the sea of dark night, 你我相逢在黑夜的海上,
You on your way, I on mine, 你有你的,我有我的方向;
Remember if you will, 你记得也好,
Or, better still, forget 最好你忘掉,
The light exchanged in this encounter. 在这交会时互放的亮光.